Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mothers & Daughters Tea V.I.P Party @ Dress Barn Sunday May 2, 2010...Sharece M. Sellem performs "Open Up My Heart" by Yolanda Adams

On Sunday May 2,2010, I performed a mime presentation to Yolanda Adams' "Open Up My Heart." I've performed this particular song as an opening act for Melba Moore at the Fort Hamilton Army base in New York, Dee Dee's Night of Contemporary Jazz & Gospel, and a 50th Birthday celebration in Groton, CT. Today's event was fun and cute. I never knew that Dress Barn had a "girl's night out" program where they host a fashion show with their latest line for the season. You put together everything else like finger foods, music, and vendors. I thought it was such a cute concept and a great way to network and promote. Some showed an interest in participating in my mime-to-music class, I.M.A.G.E.S., which I hold on Fridays. It is really open to all ages though it has been promoted to adults. Two of my students were there, Alison and Robin. Zelphia is also a new member and was the host of the V.I.P. party. She invited me to perform. It was a nice experience. Check out the photos from the evening!



ROBIN'S TESTIMONIAL

No comments:

Post a Comment